Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog not indexed?

After struggling all day in front of my computer, I finally get some new science associated with the development of cyberspace.

It's hard to believe, but this is reality. It started since a few days ago, I received a complaint from a friend via Chat at YM, the core of his talk was that he really felt confused when the blog suddenly lose visitors, and the next day the blog was not indexed in search engines anymore, really very sad.. :(

Finally I try to take the time to find the cause of the problem that occurred in my friend's website.

After much searching I finally found several articles and E-Book related to the development of new virtual world 2011. And it turns out this discussion a month ago has been discussed by SEO experts in cyberspace. Although a bit late, but not why, that matters now I get a lesson that is so important.

OK guy's turned out to have my vent length yes:)
Before I discuss more on the website because my friend who lost in the search engines, it helps us anticipate for the above events do not occur on your website or blog.

Note from me :

  • Learn SEO earnestly that the recommended by Google (what SEO content from Google, get it here);
  • Trying Hard to make their own posts (no copies of the paste);
  • Diligent search for the latest SEO Updates from Google or the other;
  • Avoid Blog AGC or UGC(Auto Generated Content or User Generated Content);
  • Reducing the contents that are less useful (this serves to simplify the look of your website or blog);
  • Not to spam.


Okay Guy's for a while this record that I can give, of course there are many more tips on SEO that we must learn.

See you in the next article .. Tips and Trick


Read related Post :


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More